Ice cream shades


I  wanted  to  make  this  card  for  someone  to  enjoy  a  day  out  .  What  is  a  day out  without  icecream  ? Hence  4 of  them !!

I used  several  papers  from  my  stash  to  build up  the  background  . i  then  cut  3  ice  cream cones  and  ice  creams  from  my  cricut  everyday  dolls  cartridge  .  I used  a  textured  embossing  folder on  the  cones  to  give  the  waffle  appearance  .  I used  glitter  paper  on  the  top of  the ices  once  I had coloured  them  with promarkers  .
Liquid  pearls  gave  the  sauce  effect  which  was  topped  by  fairy  dust  glitter  . The  'flakes ' are  colored  card  .The  samller ice  was  cut using  a  sizzlit out of  funky  foam  .
The  sentiment is  from  my  stash   .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  -----

http://suzypantssmarty.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/25-july-challenge-90-anything-goes-with.html

http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/build-it-up.html






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful....thank you for sharing with us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge xxx
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner
    X

    ReplyDelete