Grandson


I think  the  cards  I  like making  most  are  baby  cards  and  especially  for  the proud  grandparents   as there  are  not  so  many  cards  available  for  them  . I  always like  to  add  the  name of   the  baby  and  their  details usually  using  an  LOTV  calendar  stamp  fot  the  date  etc  .
  To  make  this  card  I  designed  the  centre  panel  using  a  design  from  Do  crafts  digital  designer  using  Woodland  folk  and  friends  .The  background  paper is  LOTV  as is  the stamp  which  is  from the Babies  companion  set  .  I  coloured  it  with  promarkes  and  added  a  silver  border  .
I used  blue  gingham  ribbon,card  candi  and a  sentiment  printed on  safmat  , The its  a  boy  is on  oeganza  ribbon  .
I  would like to  enter  thiss  card into  the following  challenge -----

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/baby-baby.html

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh this is so sweet, what a great card, Love that its for grandparents. Thanks for sharing on my last challenge on MAWTT, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

    ReplyDelete