Stockings



I used  Ribbon  ,Pearls  and  snowflakes


The  base of  this  card is  purple  satin  paper  which I  debossed  .I  then  added  darker  Purple card  which  I embossed  . The  stockings  are  cut  from  a  cricut  cartridge  using  paper  from  LOTV's  Snow  princess  pad  .I  decorated  them with   glitter  snowflakes .The  embellishments  are Die  cut  snowflake , ,pearls  ,ribbon  bows  ,peel offs  and  card  candi  .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into

Winter  Wonderland  Challenge

Pick & Mix   http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/


2 comments:

  1. Love the stockings! They are so cute!
    Inger

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great idea for a Christmas card. Those stockings look great, and love your design and layout. Thanks for joining in with our 'Add Some Sparkle' challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete