Baby You can drive my car .........now



' Baby  you  can  drive  my car!  '


When I   thought  about  Beatles  songs  this  one  came into  mind  as  well  as  fitting  the  purpose  for  a  young man  passing  his  driving  test  .

I used  various  backing papers  from  my  stash  and  embossed  one  to look  like  tyre  tracks   . The image is  from  Lili of  the valley  and is  called Toot   toot  .I  coloured  it  with  promarkers  .

The  embellishments I used  are  peel offs  ,card  candi  .a key  charm  and  gems  .


I would like  to  enter  this  card into

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/week-272inspired-by-beatles-song.html  

Passion for  Promarkers Challenge   Week  272  -Inspired  by  a  Beatles  Song


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeni,
    This is fabulous. I love your image & your wonderful card design. Great interpretation of the challenge theme too. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete