Embossed Gate



 I used  a   Christmas embossing  folder  and  gilding  wax  for  the  main  part of  this  card. I  die  cut  the  gate  from  the  card  and  cut  extra  gates  which  I  laminated  . I  then  fixed  the  gate into  the  gap  so  it  could be  seen  through  .  The  wreath  was also  part of  the  die  set  which  I  coloured  with Promarkers  .The  gilding  wax is by  Pebeo   To  complete  I  added half  a  circular  die  cut  and  edged  it  with  sticker lines . 

The  circular  merry  Christmas  die  and  the  gate  die  came  from  China  and  did  not  have  a product  named  and  I have had  the  embossing  folder  for  a long  tgime . I  think  is might  be  embolicious  ?

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  chalenges ------

 https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2026/08/challenge-856.html

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/08/craft-challenge-787-christmas.html 

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun design Jenny. Love how it turned out! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Allsorts and so nice that you followed our optional "embossing" theme too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely welcoming Winter card Jenny and with the embossing perfect for out Allsorts theme, many thanks as always for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - the wreath is the perfect touch! Thank you for joining us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card, lots of lovely details. Glad you joined us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete