Mermaid land


 I used  my  favourite  nested  circle  die  from  Craft  Buddy on  this  card  and  I  die  cut  the  shells  . The  mermaid is  a  stamp  from  Stamping  Bella  which  I  fussy  cut  and  coloured it with  Promarkers  as  I  did  for  the other  underwater  items  . The  main background is  a paper from  LOTV  and I   coloured  the  circle  die  wiith  Mica  sprays  using  a  stencil . I  added  glossy  accents  for  the  bubbles  and completed  the  card  with  stickles  and  nuvo  drops  . 

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  -------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2024/04/week-734-use-die.html

http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.com/2024/04/challenge-193-theme-simply-cuties.html

4 comments:

  1. An adorable card. Lovely die cut shells, they look realistic. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Jenny. The image is adorable and your colouring is fantastic. The shells and glittery highlights are so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! I love the scene you have created. Thank you for joining in my challenge at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jeni, I love that stamp (but then who doesn't love a Stamping Bella stamp!) and your card is just so cute! Thanks for joining in with us at Passion for Markers this week, Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete