Made for you

I  found  this  design  which I  got  from  LOTV  and  thought it  fitted  the  sentiment  well  I  cut the image  with  a  tattered Lace  lacy  round  die  which  I  layered onto  Mirri  card .  I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  adding glitter  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge  ---------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/07/week-648bingo-board.html

 Using  centre  column of  Bingo  Board                Die  cuts    Image  Sentiment  

 

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2022/07/challenge-514.html 

5 comments:

  1. Pretty card using that sweet LOTV bunny image, Jeni, framed wonderfully by those lacy circle dies...
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute!!

    Thanks for playing along with our twist at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card Jenny. The LOTV image is super cute and your colouring is perfect. Love the sentiment and pretty papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute aand just love the image thanks for sharing in our bingo challenge at PFM

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Jenny - love the touch of metallic.

    Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers too.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete