Christmas Blooms

These  stamps  are  from  Pinkfresh  Studio  and  I  stamped them off  the page  this  time  . I  coloured  them with  Promarkers  and  added  glossy  accents  and  glitter    . After  spraying  the base card  with  spray  and sparkle  I  dry  embossed it using  a poinsettia  strip  die  .To  complete  I  layered the  design  onto  mirri  card  and  added  a  sentiment  .

I  would  like  to  enter this  card into  the  following challenges  --------

 https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/09/week-512christmas-in-september.html

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2019/09/challenge-450-christmas.html


4 comments:

  1. Lovely card love the texture and thanks for shar ing at Passion for promarkers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Jenny - love the design and your colouring is just lovely! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the beautiful berries on your Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Jenny - I love the muted tones thank you for playing along at fab'n'/funky this week hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete