Under the weather

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/challenge-70-april-showers.html

For  this  easel   get  well  card I  used  a  LOTV  digi  which is  called  'Under  the weather' I  coloured  it with  Promarkers and  glossy  accents  , The  sentiment is  also  from  LOTV  .  I  designed  the  get well  paper  using  Toolbox  by  Cards creations plus .  I used  Tonic nesting  dies  to  frame  the  design  and  sentiment  , I used  a  plaster  button  to  form  the  stopper  which   I  was lucky  enough  to  win  from  Crafty  Ribbons  .The backing  paper is  computer  generated 

I  would like  to  enter  this card into  the  following  challenge _______

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/challenge-357-speedy-recovery-get-well.html

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/challenge-70-april-showers.html

5 comments:

  1. Jeni, this is a super easel card. I love the sweet image.
    Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card thank you for joining us at I love Pro Markers hugs Sharon DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - I really love your plaster easel holder!!

    Thanks for playing along with us at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. A truly delightful card. . So pleased you have joined in our challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz Thank you, we hope to see you again. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry Jenni this should have been thanks from Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT

      Delete