Baby Washing line



I love  this  dig  from  Pink  Gem   'Baby washing  line 'and  decided  to  colour  this one in  blue .
I used  Little  Claire  designs  gingham  paper  for  the  background . I  coloured  the  digi  with  promarkers  and  added  liquid  pearls  for  the  dots .  I  layered  this onto papers  from  my  stash  , I  added  a  die  cut  by  Tattered lace   , The  special  day  sentiment  was printed  with  an LOTV  stamp  .  Then  I  decided  to  make  a  similar  gift  tag  card  using  a  tag  card  from LC  Designs  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge (s) ---------

http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/challenge-200-birthday-wishes.html

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card love your design on the blanket, love the colour choice to. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete