Turquoise Butterfly

For  the  background  for  this  card  I  used  a  butterfly  embossing  folder  and hilighted it  with  Gilding polish  .
The  embellishments  are  from  my  stash  and  I  coloured  the  ecetate  butterfly  with pens  and  backed it  with  glitter  film  from  Little  Claire  designs  I  also  added  a  sentiment  from  my  stash  . and  layered  it  all on  turquoise  ombre  mirri  card  from  Hunkydory , 

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  _________


http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/challenge-51-butterflies-butterflies.html

3 comments:

  1. Your butterfly looks like stained glass and translucent! It is incredible! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Cardz 4 Galz - Chris, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh! Lovelyl card, Jeni! So glad I got to see your masterpiece showcased at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge. Thanks for joining in with your lovely artwork. Hope to see more of your pretty creations in our future challenge themes! Please check back to see if you have won a badge. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that EF, it works really well with your butterfly embellishment.
    Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Galz. :)

    ReplyDelete