Oh la la !

I have had  this  stamp  for  ages  and  felt it  was  too large  to  put on  one  card   so I  decided  to  shrink it  with  Shrink  plastic . The  result  enabled  me to  fit  three  small ones  on  the  card  and  by using  clear  shrink  plastic  it  gives  the  impression of  being  a  fine  fabric  .

I used -------
Impression  Obsession  Stamp 'Lacy  Cami '.
Black  and  clear  shrink  plastic  which  I coloured  afterwards .
White  and Red  Card .
Red  peel offs.
Letraset  transfer  words  .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ---

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/challenge-283-for-special-lady.html

http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/challenge-176.html

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jeni Mc what a lovely card and thank you for joining us at Ooh la la
    Debs DT Member xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so quirky! I love shrink plastic and the effect you get too. Lovely.
    Thanks for playing along at MTTC this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Ooh La la Challenge hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete