Christmas 3

Yet another Christmas  card  completed  ,what  will  I  do  at  the  end of  the  year ?
I  wanted  to  play  around  with  the  frantage  embossing  powder on  this  to  give it  some different  texture  .

I used  -
Background paper  from my  stash
Die  cut  mat  from Cricut cartridge  on  which  I  used  chunky  white  and  old  gold  frantage  .
LOTV  Stamp Summer  Icy  Angel which  I  coloured  with  promarkers  and  glittered  .
Sentiments  - LOTV  Christmas  Tags
Embellishments  Snowflakes  ,Ribbon  bow  ,Metal  foliage  decorated  with  Liquid  pearls (lilac ) and  chain peel offs  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  into  the  following  challenges  --

http://christmasstampin.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/christmas-stampin-all-year-long_11.html


http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/week-299-colour-purple.html

4 comments:

  1. I love your colour combo with this gorgeous image - so pretty - and the metal foliage is just right for this card.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, thanks for playing along at CYSAL. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along with our theme at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your design is magnificent. I just love the colors you used. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long

    ReplyDelete