Chinese New Year

,




I  got  this  stamp  recently   and  immediately  thought it  would  be ideal  for  a  Chinese  New  Year  card  .I  left it in  draft on my blog and forgot about it so here it is .
The  little  Cricut  cut  sheep  was  an  added  touch  for  2015  the year of  the  sheep  . I had  the  lantern embellishment  and paper  in  my  stash  so  coloured  the  stamp  to  match  them  .

I used 
Stamping up  Today  and  Everyday  stamp  coloured  with  promarkers  .
 Cricut Frame and  sheep. 

Gems    Peeloffs and  oriental  embellishments  from  my  stash 

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  into  the  following  challenge

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/challenge-279-oriental.html

1 comment:

  1. Oh so perfect for our challenge this week at MTTC!! I think you really nailed the theme with this gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete