Doily card



I  wanted  to use  some  kraft  card  for  a  change  and the  whiteness of the  doilies  stood out on it  . The image is LOTV  Watering the  flowers  which I  coloured  with  promarkers   and  mounted onto  a  spellbinders  circle  die  cut  . I coloured  the three   doilies  with promarkers  to coordinate with the image .
The  embellishments I used  are  self  adhesive  ribbon , peel offs , bow  and a   butterfly  from  a  metre of  ribbon  . The  sentiment  I  designed  myself 


I  would  like  to  enter  this  card  for  I love  Promarkers Challenge # 224-Use  a  doily

2 comments:

  1. This image is so cute, Jenny, and the colours you have used contrast beautifully with the kraft card. Gorgeous sentiment tag too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny .what a sweet card ,love the cute bear and how you layered your doilies for the background. Thanks for joining us at the I ♥ Promarkers challenge. good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete