For this card I used LOTV' Just Arrived' which I coloured with promarkers . The background papers are from my stash and LOTV Winter  Wishes .
I cut  5  balloons  from Cricut  Baby Shower  cartridge  which I  stuck together  to  give  a  3d image  . I sprayed  this  with  Spray  and  sparkle    and  covered the  image  with glossy accents  .I  attached  the image to the  balloon  using  recycled  cord  .
I  completed  the  card  with  peel offs  ,card  candy  ,a sun  cut  from  Cricut  doodlecharms and  a  sentiment  from  my  stash.

I  would like  to  enter this  card  for   the  CLF  'Up  and  Away  'Challenge .

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Jenny. Lovely colours, great design, and that balloon is brilliant!

    Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and good luck in the draw. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hun, and perfect for the theme, thanks so much for playing at CLF this week. Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete